We are currently seeking to grow our research team to meet rapidly increasing demand. Consider working in our exciting, fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment. Our clients value our insight and our free-enterprise perspective. We are accepting resumes at all levels, but we are currently hiring for the following position:
Public Opinion Research Analyst
The successful candidate will be someone who is comfortable with numbers, possesses a good sense of people, strong writing and analytical thinker, hard-working and willing to learn and grow within an organization.
- Support Senior Researcher in all tasks of preparing, analyzing and reporting of research findings.
- Assisting in the preparation of various work products - questionnaires, results, graph and written reports.
- Providing administrative support with respect to the conduct of qualitative and quantitative research studies - scheduling, planning and booking projects.
- Providing some liaison with clients
- Preference for a minimum 2 years of experience in a professional office setting
- Minimum undergraduate degree.
- Courses in statistics are required, courses in other maths, research methods and related fields are preferred.
- Requirement: Expert knowledge in Excel, Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Word.
- Assets: Proficiency in SPSS and other statistical software
- Someone who is diligent and an independent worker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized thinker / worker
- Willing to take on other office tasks
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
For more information about careers with Yorkville Strategies, please send us your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org